11 July 2017
7PM - 9PM
The School Of Positive Psychology has tied up with Positive Focus ® to offer this rare, not to be missed training event happening on: 27 Aug, 8 Oct, 22 Oct & 29 Oct
We have our Certified Goulding Sleeptalk ® Consultant Preview Talk with Master trainer, Has from Positive Focus ® on 11 July (Tuesday) from 7:00 PM - 9:00PM
Free information kit will be given out during the preview workshop.
The Goulding SleepTalk® process which incorporates the ‘Top Hat’ technique, allows the subconscious mind of a child to redefine its belief structure and accept alternate suggestions which upon awakening becomes their truth and reality. Not all children need this process but it’s a given that they will all benefit from it.
Children are our future and as parents we need to recognise this with a sense of urgency. If we are to take care of the children, we need to take care of the now. It’s not what we leave to our children that matters, it’s the knowledge that we leave within their minds.
Learning Outcomes include:
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behavior.
- Develop a process which integrates desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Learn how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and mind and its relevance to a child's behavior, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
Who should attend this event:
If you are:
- A trained counsellor/psychotherapist/hypnotherapist seeking to upgrade your qualifications and extend a wider range of services for your clients.
- A parent who would like to help your child cope with behavioral issues in a respectful and safe manner using a time tested, proven model.
- A teacher/trainer/consultant interested in helping students and families using an ethical framework.
Free information kit to be requested via email or phone enquiry. Call us at 6884 5161 or email us at email@example.com
Register Now or Contact Us