30 AUG, 1 and 2 SEPT, 2016
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
The School Of Positive Psychology has tied up with Positive Focus ® to offer this rare, not to be missed training workshop happening on:
3 DAYS: 30 AUG, 1 and 2 SEPT, 2016
If You Are:
- A trained counsellor/psychotherapist/hypnotherapist seeking to upgrade your qualifications and extend a wider range of services for your clients.
- A parent who would like to help your child cope with behavioral issues in a respectful and safe manner using a time tested, proven model.
- A teacher/trainer/consultant interested in helping students and families using an ethical framework.
This program is for you!
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behavior.
- Develop a process which integrates desired changes of behavior in a child.
- Learn how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and mind and its relevance to a child's behavior, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
Click Here for our FAQs link
Free information kit to be requested via email or phone enquiry. Call us at 68845149 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The nature and depth of applicants’ formal qualifications will vary widely, but participants must be of mature age with a demonstrated desire to learn the techniques and strategies offered
Applicants will be selected on a case by case basis for eligibility requirements). Kindly contact us for more information.
* Save up to $500 if you sign up for the course by end June 2016 . (Interest free installment plan available for TSPP students) .
Register Now or Contact Us