7, 14, 21, 28 Nov ; 7PM - 10PM
4 Nov, 2 Dec ; 11AM - 7PM
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
Positive Focus Impact Training for Educators & Parents (P.F.I.T)
“You should sign up for your own mental state if not for class application!!~ Rita White ~ Speech & Drama /Phonics instructor
“It was an eye opener & great exposure! I personally felt that the programme is an excellent one for the development of children in the developing stages.”~ Foo Xin Yue ~ Professional Tutor/Speech and Drama teacher
“It was an intense but fruitful training. I’ve discovered new things about myself.”~ Tan Wen Leng ~ Professional Music Teacher ~ Piano/Music & Movement Educator
“Engaging & Practical.” ~ Esther ~ Director/ Principal of Kinder Genie enrichment centre
“Well worth training. Enjoyable & very informative. A Must go! ~ Suharti Bte Rassit
~ Speech & Drama Teacher
7, 14, 21, 28 Nov ; 7PM - 10PM 4 Nov, 2 Dec ; 11AM - 7PM
Focus on Taking Positive Action! Become A Positive Educator / Positive Edu-preneur/ Positive Parent (Kindergarten – 12 yrs).
Being Positive is not just about Positive Thinking. Bring home more than 100 activities you can practice with children daily to foster optimism, raise IQ, EQ, self -awareness, communication skills and physical wellness.
This programme is also suitable for positive partners who want to start a successful teaching business that:
- Gives you lots of freedom
- Delivers the joy of teaching in a supportive and positive environment
- Positive Focus philosophy
- Positive Psychology
- Practical Neuro-Linguistic Programming for Parents / Teachers and Children in it’s simplest form
- Positive Classroom Management strategies
- Speech Development and Creative Drama
- Yoga Play for Children
- The 7 chakras for beginners (the energy centers in our body in which energy flows through)
- Personality types – applications of the Enneagram in parenting, teaching, and relationships. (Enneagram can be used to understand behavior and dynamics.)
- Learning styles (Preferred representational system)
(Especially for Parents & teachers working with children K – 12 yrs)!
- Exclusive A – Z Animal Safari Yoga Play
- Exclusive A – Z Fitness Fun with Body Alphabet
- Breathing exercises for children, parents, and teachers
- Brain – Balancing exercises
- Musical games and dramatic dances
- Exercises to enhance self – control skills & ability to listen
Investment: $2000 / pax
Sign up in Pairs: $1700 each.
Limited space! Maximum 15 participants per intake to ensure maximum learning!
We are pleased to provide further discounts for participants who are serious about enriching the lives of children and their families and have attained relevant certifications that will strengthen their potential to teach the Positive Focus Programs. Further discounts for participants with the following certifications:
Certificate of Educational Studies, U.K.(Accredited by The College of Teachers, U.K.)
- Certificate of Educational Studies – Phonics
- Certificate of Educational Studies – Music & Movement
- Certificate of Educational Studies – Speech Development & Creative Drama
Students from The school of Positive Psychology
- Certifications from all levels of courses in the School of Positive Psychology
- Yoga instructors or Yogakids certification
- Neuro – linguistic programming (Practitioner) certification
- Speech & Drama Certification – Grade 5 and above
- Certificate in early childhood education
- Diploma in Montessori Method of education
$100 Off per certificate. *Capped at a maximum of $200.
Includes manuals, Exclusive Fitness Fun with Body Alphabet Cards©, A – Z Animal Safari Yoga Chart, Music and Movement CD, 1 Personality Profiling test and 1 learning style test.
The workshop is highly hands on! More than 100 activities will be explored to Nurture Positive Habits that Last a lifetime for children K – 12 years. Be prepared to raise your energy levels and connect with your inner child.
*1 year on-going support
Participants will have the opportunity to observe and assist in the Positive Focus programmes at selected preschool / enrichment centres, partners / community centers on weekdays or weekends.
All participants are entitled to attend our 2hr 5 weekly trainings in 2017 (up to 5 sessions)
Register Now or Contact Us