21, 28 Oct, 4, 11 Nov 2017
230pm - 4pm
Age group- For children 6-12 years only
Maximum Class size: 15 pax. only
This is a 4 weekly program designed for children 6-12 years of age to inculcate important life-long skills through practice and reinforcement.
Fun and stimulating activities combining Applied Positive Psychology, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and Kids yoga will be extrapolated to teach children simple and useful strategies that they can employ independently in their daily lives for personal development and dealing with transitory challenges, school stress, etc.
The weekly format allows more opportunities for children to find and express their authentic voices, it allows trainers and parents a longer tracking period to measure weekly progress. This promotes positive self-esteem- leading to improved behaviour and a happier state of mind.
The exercises learnt can be easily applied seamlessly into their daily routine to maximize their full potential.
MIND & BODY FITNESS
Explore and discover how our mind and body are interconnected. They are parts of the same system, and each affects each other.
Positive Kids will kick start the day with Brain Booster exercises and Kids Yoga to:
- Enhance focus and concentration.
- Build confidence
- Improve coordination
- Increase strength and flexibility
Learn to get quiet on the inside; identify how our body responds to the way we think feel, and act.
Positive Kids will cool down with Breath work (Conscious breathing exercises) and Mindful seeing, listening, smelling & movement activities to:
- Increase ability to relax
- Improve self-regulation skills
- Respond to stressful situations better
- Increase attention span and improve memory
Develop the ability to sit back and look inside yourself, and positively recognize the areas of corrections to your actions or attitude that may be necessary.
Positive Kids will end the day with Journaling & Growth mindset practice to:
- Improve performance and motivation to learn.
- See the connection between action and result; they can achieve their goals by working hard.
- Recognize fixed mindset thoughts and how to replace them with growth mindset thoughts.
- Reflect upon the things they’re thankful for to increase positive emotions and optimism
Investment: $300 per child
- Super Early Bird : $255 (register by 21 July)
- Early Bird: $270 (register by 21 September)
- Sibling / Buddy Package: $256.50/ea (register by 21 September)
Proudly brought to you by Positive Focus ( Passionately creating a better world through integrative, holistic and applied learning with a positive focus on children and parents since 2006) and The School of Positive Psychology (The first school in Asia to deliver courses in Positive Psychology and Psychotherapy since 2007)
Register Now or Contact Us