10 April 2018: 7PM - 10PM
11, 12, 13 April 2018: 9AM - 5PM
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
Robert Diener Positive Psychology Coaching Workshop
Positive Psychology Coaching is a strength- and practice-oriented approach that is increasingly being implemented in daily business practice. This workshop in Singapore gives you the rare chance to meet and learn from Dr. Robert Diener - a recognised authority on positive psychology and coaching - for 3.5 days.
Approaches of Positive Psychology for coaching, leadership and business will be presented in a practical manner, and you can expect to walk away with the latest positive psychology coaching tools.
Be Empowered to Learn, Change, and Grow
Positive Psychology Coaching Tools
- Learn the skills necessary to work as a change agent, whether in the capacity of manager, coach, or mentor.
- Be presented with leading edge interventions based on the latest science. These include a number of business relevant skills such as developing strengths for increased engagement, using “hope diagnosis” to promote perseverance and developing courageous leadership skills.
Who can benefit from this training?
- Coaches, managers, team leaders, and project leaders;
- Counsellors, psychologists, and educationalists; and
- Anyone else who is interested in a positive individual development.
Get certified and accelerate your coaching
- Certificate in Positive Psychology Coaching (For TSPP Alumnus or Certified Coach); OR
- Certificate in Positive Psychology Interventions (Non-coach).
About the Trainer
Dr. Robert Diener, Professor of Psychology and Coach, is widely known as the “Indiana Jones of Positive Psychology” because his research on happiness has taken him to such far-flung places as Greenland, India, Kenya and Israel. He is a positive psychologist, certified mental coach, researcher, managing director of Positive Acorn as well as modular leader at The School of Positive Psychology. He regularly conducts workshops and keynote lectures for multi-national corporations, and his coaching practice typically has a three-month waiting list.
For registration or further enquiries, please fill in the contact form or call us at +65 6884 5161.
- S$4,200 (Public)
- S$3,800 (Early Bird - register by 28 Feb 2018)
- S$3,400 (Sign up with a partner)
- S$3,400 (TSPP students and alumni)
Register Now or Contact Us