Sat, April 22, 2017
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: 112 Middle Road, #08-01 Midland House, S(188970)
Do you struggle with understanding what is going on with your kids? Feel stressed that they are not listening to you, or worried that they aren't able to manage their emotions and time well? Do you wish that you knew how to best support them to THRIVE
Over the last 7 years, meeting more than 5000 parents, I've come to see that the top 5 challenging behaviours parents face with their kids are:
- Not able to manage their time, homework or emotions well
- Low levels of motivation, easily distracted
- Doesn't listen or follow through on what you tell them
- Lack of confidence
- Fear of trying new things, losing or failing
Parents have also shared with me that they want the best for their kids, but somehow these behaviours leave them feeling tired, stressed and worried. They want to know how to solve these problems, and then build the foundation for their kids to be successful.
- Tackle the top 5 challenging behaviours (see above)
- The 3-step formula to solve any challenge
- The 3 things all kids need to THRIVE & SUCCEED
But i know that one day alone will not be enough for you.. Hence, i'm throwing in some fabulous bonuses so you can continue this journey feeling supported!!
(1) Weekly 1-hour online lessons/q&a for ONE YEAR to ensure sustainability and support (worth $2500). You will never have to go a night without answers to your questions, and can be part of a supportive community. (Sneak peek on Lesson #6 on Growth Mindset: www.positiveedu.com/onlineprogram)
(2) Signed copy of Sha-En's #1 Best-selling book co-authored with Jack Canfield (Chicken soup for the soul) (worth $40). Her chapter won the "Editor's Choice" Award and is the only chapter on Parenting Success!
"I'm more confident as a parent now thanks to Sha-En!" C. Chia, mum of 3
"Sha-En taught me the importance of positive parenting, and my kids are doing well!" T. Lek, dad of 2
"Sha-En is able to get to the root of the issue. She is an excellent facilitator!" J. Seow, dad of 2.
"I highly recommend Sha-En's course for modern busy parents!" K. Puah, mum of 2
VERY LIMITED SPOTS. Grab your seat today and join a group of like-minded parents who are passionate and committed to raising thriving kids!
Click here to register!
Register Now or Contact Us