13 & 14 Jan 2018
9am - 5pm
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
SPARK is the acronym for Situation, Perception, Autopilot, Reaction and Knowledge. This comprehensive training takes participants on a journey of self-reflection and cognitive/emotional development. Participants will learn stress coping strategies and how to reconfigure mindsets, which will lead to personal growth and an improved sense of purpose in life.
7 Revolutionary Tips to Take Away
- Identify and understand how resilience, hope and optimism can improve job proficiencyLearn how cognition and thinking styles play a part in being resilient
- Improve your crisis coping strategies and the quality of decision-making under stress
- Enable lifestyle transformation for an improved sense of well-being
- Develop tools to thrive and flourish in the face of inevitable difficulties and uncertainties
- Improve your life satisfaction and happiness levels
- Derive solutions to regain a sense of pleasure and control in life
Dr. Ilona Boniwell is one of the most prominent Positive Psychologist in Europe. She developed the first Masters Degree in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) in the United Kingdom, and founded the European Network of Positive Psychology (ENPP). Dr. Boniwell represents Europe as the vice-chair person of the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) from 2007–2009.
Currently, she is directing Positran - a boutique consultancy dedicated to achieve transformation through applications of positive psychology and related disciplines to real world issues.
Course Fee: S$2140
For more information:
T: 6884 5161
Register Now or Contact Us