6 April 2017
730pm - 930pm
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
Strengths are individual traits, which allow us to perform at our personal best. It is important that we have to put our strengths into practice! When we use our strengths, we tend to feel energized; on top of that science is now showing that using our strengths can make us happier too!
Do you know what is your greatest strength? Join us in this talk as we explores ways to recognise your strengths and how to act on them!
What is Positive Psychology?
Positive Psychology is the scientific study of human flourishing, and an applied approach to optimal functioning. It has also been defined as the study of the strengths and virtues that enable individuals, communities and organisations to thrive (Gable & Haidt, 2005, Sheldon & Kind, 2001)
Courses offered at The School of Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Special Needs Education
- Certificate in Psychology and Counselling
- Diploma in Applied Psychology
- Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Psychology and Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership
Register Now or Contact Us