13 April 2017
730pm - 930pm
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
Being happy is often thought to be a no-brainer and a simplistic aim by many people. However, the importance of genuine, authentic happiness can be easily overlooked. Studies have shown us that happier people are physically healthier, with an increase in body immunity and a surge in cell repair. In this volatile world that we live in, happiness can be hard to achieve, with mental disorders and trauma becoming more and more prominent. With psychotherapy, you will learn problem-solving tools and intervention that will help with long-term difficulties or crises. Happiness is a choice within us and you can learn how to talk your way back to it at our talk on the 13 April! See you there!
Fee: S$ 28
What is psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy is a term for a variety of treatment techniques that aim to help a person identify and change troubling emotions, thoughts, and behavior. Most psychotherapy takes place with a licensed and trained mental health care professional and a patient meeting one on one or with other patients in a group setting (National Institute of Health, 2016).
Courses offered at The School of Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Special Needs Education
- Certificate in Psychology and Counselling
- Diploma in Applied Psychology
- Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Psychology and Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership
Register Now or Contact Us