20 April 2017
730pm - 930pm
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
Hypnotherapy is an applied psychotherapy discipline that is widely promoted as a treatment for breaking long time habits and conditions. As a recognized valid medical therapy since 1955 in Great Britain and 1958 in the United States, hypnotherapy is a popular complementary treatment that uses hypnosis as an intervention for weight control, smoking and overcoming phobias. Hypnosis is the “state of inner absorption, concentration and focused attention” (ASCH) that can be used on the intellectual part of our mind to increase focus and attention. Join us for our talk on 20 April to find out more about Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis!
Fee: S$ 28
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a form of curative healing method that employs a range of skilled verbal communication used in Psychotherapy. Hypnotherapy interventions can be applied to a wide range of clinical usage such as medical, dental and psychological treatments. Areas of applications include anxiety, stress, weight control, addictive behaviors as well as confidence issues. It is also used to enhance performance in several areas such as sport performance and public speaking.
Courses offered at The School of Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Special Needs Education
- Certificate in Psychology and Counselling
- Diploma in Applied Psychology
- Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Psychology and Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership
Register Now or Contact Us