TSPP Professional Training focuses on providing positive psychology focused trainings, seminars, workshops and conferences to companies and organizations in diverse industries and sectors.
Here at TSPP Professional Training, we use evidence-based methodologies to help people to discover and achieve their full potential in their respective organizations. We believe in developing and introducing positive interventions and practices for individuals, teams and organizations that will lead them to achieve higher performance on all levels.
Happiness at Workplace
According to Fortune Magazine, Google rank 1st for the sixth time running for the best companies to work for, it is no hidden secret that Google, Zappos and the top best companies cultivate, motivate and improve their employee performance using Positive Psychology approaches as one of their key components for employee learning and development.
The School of Positive Psychology's learning experience takes a unique approach to transforming the way we succeed in the workplace by changing behaviour from the inside out. By applying the guiding principles of positive psychology, you will deepen your learning and understanding of how your thoughts, feelings and behaviour influence performance.
Trainers, Lecturers and Speakers
Critical to our learning process, The Positive Psychology Programs created by TSPP are only taught by leading trainers that possesses the relevant academic qualification in Positive Psychology. This ensures that our trainers are the best qualified and most appropriate for our courses in terms of area of expertise, commercial industry experience and intellectual ability. TSPP chooses trainers strictly based on positive psychology qualification, specialists in their area of industry and sectors relevance and mostly importantly, they are dedicated to imparting and transforming their Positive Psychology knowledge to people through practical, interactive and fun learning.
Some companies that we have trained:
- Singapore Prison Service (Resilience training and train-the-trainers programme)
- Singapore Civil Defence Force (Resilience training)
- MCYS (Resilience training)
- Ministry of Education (Optimism training)
- Health Promotion Board (Well-being training)
- HWA CHONG Institute (Positive education training)
- Singapore Police Force - Tanglin Division (Psych and stress-coping training)
- National Parks (Positive leadership training)
- Nan Hua High School (Positive psychology training)
- Singapore Institute of Management (Positive psychology seminar)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Positive psychology seminar)
- Singhealth (Positive psychology seminar)
- DSO National Laboratories (Resilience training)
- Da Qiao Primary School (Positive education)
- AVA Singapore (Appreciation and team-building)
Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 68845142.