19 June 2018
730PM – 930PM
Location: The School of Positive Psychology
A big part of us – is shaped from our childhood experiences.
Are we able to redefine and reshape the negative parts of the childhood?
Learn how your past may affect your current self and relationships
Join us for a 90 mins talk on 19 June 2018, Tuesday at 7.30pm, where the speaker will be covering:
- Do you think the love languages we used now are a by-product of our childhood experiences?
- What are some of the conflicting values we developed from our childhood?
- Are we able to transform or neutralize negativity from our childhood traumas?
- Are childhood traumas special gifts of resilience?
- Will unresolved childhood traumas result in complications in our present relationships? (In the notions of intimacy or parenting)
- Learn how the pain of traumas can be liberated, and revisited as a learned perspective, in a resilient and healthy way.
Take a quick peek in with our psychotherapist speaker, Mr Stephen Lew.
About the speaker
Stephen is the founder and director of The School of Positive Psychology established in Singapore since 2007 as a higher education institution that offers positive psychology, psychotherapy and business psychology training.
Stephen is a trained practitioner in psychotherapy and clinical hypnotherapy for 10 years and a fellow member with the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP), U.K. Stephen has been in private practice dealing with clients suffering from mental illnesses. He conducts training in positive psychology for government and private organisations, schools and universities. Besides conducting workshops and training, he is also an approved supervisor with the National Council of Psychotherapists.
Fee:S$19.26 w/ GST (S$18 w/o GST) Get your ticket here!
For enquiries, contact us at +65 6844 5161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The talk will be followed by a 30mins course preview on our psychotherapy programmes by our consultant.
Psychotherapy courses offered at The School of Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Psychology and Counselling
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy