Learn about the Applications of Child and Adolescent Psychology!
Our Course Previews are non-obligatory information sessions for prospective students to learn about the various programmes offered at The School of Positive Psychology. We would love to help you jump-start a gratifying career!
What is the course preview about?
This is an opportunity for anyone interested in TSPP’s courses to learn more about the course structure, career pathways and entry requirements.
After a presentation by our consultant, attendees will be able to participate in a Q&A session, and learn more about admissions procedures.
Date: 9 Feb 2023 (Thu)
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Online Zoom event: After registration, participants will be sent a link to join the talk and preview
Child Psychology Courses:
- Diploma in Child Psychology and Interventions
- Professional Diploma in Child Psychotherapy
- Certificate In Special Needs Education
- Certificate in Introduction to Art Therapy
- Professional Certificate in Clinical Applications of Art in Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Introduction to Play Therapy
- Professional Certificate in Clinical Applications of Play Therapy
We welcome everyone who is interested in child and adolescent psychology, and ways to help bring out the best in others to join us for this preview session.
If you would like to know more about Positive Psychology and Psychotherapy programmes or the preview, sign up via the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“One year from now, you’ll wish you started today.”