21 – 23 April 2020 | 9AM – 5PM
Location: The School of Positive Psychology, Singapore
This 3-day intensive workshop will equip you with the skills to coach those around you to thrive, and to develop your courage in leadership.
Positive Psychology Coaching focuses on strengths and applied techniques – an approach that is increasingly implemented in daily business practice, and continues to bring remarkable benefits.
This workshop is a rare chance to learn from Dr Robert Biswas-Diener – an internationally-recognised authority on positive psychology and coaching. Get ready to soar away with the latest positive psychology coaching tools for all aspects of your life!
Be Empowered to Learn, Change, and Grow
Positive Psychology Coaching Tools
- Learn the skills necessary to work as a change agent, whether in the capacity of manager, coach, or mentor.
- Be presented with leading edge interventions based on the latest science. These include a number of business relevant skills such as developing strengths for increased engagement, using “hope diagnosis” to promote perseverance and developing courageous leadership skills.
Who can benefit from this training?
- Coaches, managers, team leaders, and project leaders;
- Counsellors, psychologists, and educationalists; and
- Anyone else who is interested in a positive individual development.
Get certified and accelerate your coaching
- Certificate in Positive Psychology Coaching (For TSPP Alumnus or Certified Coach); OR
- Certificate in Positive Psychology Interventions (Non-coach).
About the Trainer
Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener, Coach and Professor of Psychology, is widely known as the “Indiana Jones of Positive Psychology” because his research on happiness has taken him to such far-flung places as Greenland, India, Kenya and Israel. He is a positive psychologist, certified mental coach, researcher, managing director of Positive Acorn as well as modular leader at The School of Positive Psychology. He regularly conducts workshops and keynote lectures for multi-national corporations, and his coaching practice typically has a three-month waiting list.
For registration or further enquiries, please fill in the contact form or call us at +65 6884 5161.
- S$4,494 w/GST (Public)
- S$4,066 w/GST (Early Bird – register by 28 Feb 2020)
- S$3,638 w/GST (Sign up with a partner)
- S$3,638 w/GST (TSPP students and alumni)