Resilience, defined as the ability of an individual to cope with and adapt positively to adversity, is essential for our wellbeing, success and happiness. The quality of our thoughts and emotions plays a pivotal role in our ability to develop and maintain resilience levels.
Boosting our optimism, cultivating positive emotions and practicing self- compassion will help us reframe events in a positive light and, when necessary, shift the focus to see opportunities in the fog. This talk explores the qualities of an agile mindset and emotional wellbeing and provide practical strategies to increase our wellbeing.
Join us in this talk, where you will:
- Learn tips and techniques to build an adaptable and optimistic mindset
- Understand the importance of emotional wellbeing and the benefits of cultivating positive emotions
- Discover sustainable and applicable habits that can boost one’s sense of wellbeing immediately
The talk will be followed by the Course Preview of Positive Psychology programmes.
What is the course preview about?
This is an opportunity for anyone interested in TSPP’s courses to learn more about the course structure, career pathways and entry requirements.
After a presentation by our consultant, attendees will be able to participate in a Q&A session, and learn more about admissions procedures.
22 Apr 2021, Thu
7:30pm – 8:15pm – Talk + Preview: Develop Resilience & Positive Emotions for Success
8:15pm – 8:45pm – Course Preview: Positive Psychology programmes
8:45pm – 9:00pm – Q&A
Venue: The School of Positive Psychology
61 Stamford Road, #01-09
Refreshments will be provided during the event. Participants are also entitled to a complimentary 1-hour Strengths Coaching Session on a selected date after the course preview.
Positive Psychology Courses:
- Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychology and Positive Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership
- Specialist Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing (Online)
About the Speaker: Jana Dawson
– Positive Psychology Expert
– MSc Applied Positive Psychology
– Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership
– Director of Academic and Training Development
Jana’s multidisciplinary background in organisational and intercultural communication, positive psychology, coaching and mindfulness has fashioned her expertise in developing and delivering evidence based, culturally applicable programmes in numerous organisational contexts.
As a positive psychology practitioner, Jana is an advocate of a strengths-based approach in guiding individuals, teams and organisations to develop positive behaviours that cultivate resilient and flourishing organisations.
We welcome everyone who is interested in psychology, positivity, or helping to bring out the best in others to join us for this preview session. If you would like to know more about Positive Psychology, other programmes or the preview, fill in the registration form below or contact us at email@example.com
Develop wellbeing for yourself and others today.
“One year from now, you’ll wish you started today.”