SPARK RESILIENCE TRAINING WORKSHOP
22, 23, 29, 30 Aug 2020 (Sat & Sun)
Online Zoom Event
Learn the science of harnessing resilience to improve your wellbeing!
Resilience is something you can develop. In trying times, having a toolkit of resilience strategies will aid in making sound decisions under stress. But resilience can be employed in situations of calm too. It is not merely a coping mechanism for difficult moments. When things are going well, there are many steps we can take to boost our resilience as well.
Using evidence-based techniques, this 4-day online weekend programme trains you through self-reflection and cognitive development.
Flourish with greater clarity in this increasingly complex world, as SPARK Resilience Training Workshop transforms your mind and teaches you to harness stress.
7 Revolutionary Tips to Take Away
- Identify and understand how resilience, hope and optimism can improve job proficiency
- Learn how cognition and thinking styles play a part in being resilient
- Improve your crisis coping strategies and the quality of decision-making under stress
- Enable lifestyle transformation for an improved sense of wellbeing
- Develop tools to thrive and flourish in the face of inevitable difficulties and uncertainties
- Improve your life satisfaction and happiness levels
- Derive solutions to regain a sense of pleasure and control in life
Who Should Attend?
- Wellbeing Trainers
- Human Resources Managers
- Learning & Development Managers
- People Developers
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Team Leaders & Managers
- Better understand your thought processes
- Develop tools to thrive
- Become a certified a SPARK Resilience trainer
About The Trainer:
- Graduate Diploma in Positive Psychology
- Post Graduate Diploma Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Practitioner
Tara Schofield is currently working as a Lecturer and Program Developer with the School of Positive Psychology (Singapore) as well as a Wellbeing trainer within an Australian hospital. Tara partners with MNC’s, schools, universities, private colleges, government departments, mental health consumers and the general public to build wellbeing, resilience and strengths.
Tara co-founded and manages the Positive International Educators (PIE) Network and is building community wellbeing using grassroots local projects. She believes it is the blend of positive actions, thoughts and habits that help to build a life of positive wellbeing. When not spreading positive psychology, Tara loves her time with her family and beagle Mason, the beach, the Geelong Cats AFL team and coffee.
For more information about the SPARK Resilience Training Workshop, fill in the enquiry form below!