You are cordially invited to join us at The School of Positive Psychology for our Open House on 22 Nov 2014, from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Always wanted to find out more about psychology, our courses, or experience our culture? Join us at the Open House as it is a great way to gather information, because you can:
View our premises- Attend course information sessions and specialised talks
Meet the faculty members and existing students
Participate in discussions with our faculty members
Enquire about career prospects
Thinking about enrolling for our courses? Students who enrol for our academic programs on that day are entitled to the following:
$150 waiver of registration fee
$300 course fee rebate*
Note: A minimum of $500 course fee payment is required.
*only applicable for Diploma, Graduate Diploma, and Professional Diploma
1. Do I need to register? Registration is required. We appreciate your help in making our planning easier! To register, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6884 5161.
2. Can I invite my friends and family? Of course! The more the merrier! Do inform us of their details (name, contact no. & email) upon registration.
3. Do I have to stay for the entire time? It is not necessary to stay for the entire duration of the event. Refer to the schedule below to choose when you would like to swing by!
4. Where can I park? Parking is available at the basement of Concorde Hotel. Carpark rates are at $2.14 for 1st hr; $1.39 for subsequent ½ hr.
5. How do I get to The School of Positive Psychology. The school is within walking distance from Dhoby Ghaut and Somerset MRT stations. It is located next to the Istana House; and the nearest shopping centres are Plaza Singapura and Centrepoint. We can be found at the hotel lobby level (#03-20/21), directly between the lobby and function rooms.
6. What payment mode can I use to register for the course? We accept several modes of payment such as semester payment (cash, credit card, NETS, cheque), credit card 0% instalment (UOB credit card), and education loan.
Looking forward to see you during the Open House!