Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy
Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy (top-up pathway to UEL MA Counselling and Psychotherapy final year) OVERVIEW
Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy graduate from The School of Positive Psychology
Applicants will have to prepare the documents:
- 1-2 Academic references
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy Transcript
- Employment and work experience
- Personal statement
- Jan-May: Research methods and writing of ethical proposal
- May onwards: Interview subjects if ethical proposal has been approved
- Sep-Jan Writing of 7k or below research paper (modelled after academic journal article)
Prospective students may apply via this link.
- Bank name: Barclays Bank
- Account name: University of East London
- Sort code: 20-73-05
- Account number: 40739529
- IBAN number: GB30 BARC 20730540739529
- SWIFT / BIC CODE: BARCGB22
- Reference number: your 7digit student number and your name (e.g. 1799999 student
name) You should ensure that you obtain a receipt which confirms the transfer as we may need to refer to this.
- The time limit for completion of the MA programme is one year. Students can intermit for up to two years once enrolled.
Speak to us and find out! +65 6884 5161 / 6884 5162 / 6884 5177 firstname.lastname@example.org