Stephen, the Director of The School of Positive Psychology (TSPP) recently did an interview with The CEO Library where he shares profound insight on some of his favourite titles.
Some of the questions Stephen's answered during the interviews are:
- What’s your favorite book and why?
- Was there a moment, specifically, when something you read in a book helped you?
- What books had the biggest impact on you? (
- What books would you recommend to youngsters interested in your professional path?
- How often do you read? In what format?
- How do you make time for reading?
- How do you choose what books to read next?
- What book are you currently reading and what are you expecting to gain from it?
Keep on reading to find out more about the books that pivoted Stephen's journey towards personal development and human excellence, but also the ones he’d recommend to those who want to become better leaders. You can read more about the interview here.