Positive Psychology Coaching Training With Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener (Online)
Be Empowered to Learn, Change, and Grow!
Attend an Accredited Positive Psychology Coaching Training with the founder of Positive Psychology Coaching, Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener! Held over a period of 6 days in April 2022, this intensive online training will equip you with the skills to coach those around you to thrive, and to develop your courage in leadership.
Positive Psychology Coaching focuses on strengths and applied techniques – an approach that is increasingly implemented in daily business practice, and continues to bring remarkable benefits.
This training is a rare chance to learn from Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener – an internationally-recognised authority on positive psychology and coaching. Get ready to soar away with the latest positive psychology coaching tools for all aspects of your life! Dr. Biswas-Diener has trained more than 10,000 coaches and organisational leaders around the world.
Certification from this positive psychology coaching programme is awarded by The School of Positive Psychology and Positive Acorn. This course is accredited by International Coaching Federation (ICF) and professional hours can be clocked towards ICF credit hours.
Why Positive Psychology Coaching? Hear from Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener himself:
Positive Psychology Coaching Tools
- Learn the skills necessary to work as a change agent, whether in the capacity of manager, coach, or mentor.
- Be presented with leading edge interventions based on the latest science. These include a number of business relevant skills such as developing strengths for increased engagement, using “hope diagnosis” to promote perseverance and developing courageous leadership skills.
Who can benefit from this training?
- Coaches, managers, team leaders, and project leaders;
- Counsellors, psychologists, and educationalists; and
- Anyone else who is interested in a positive individual development
Get certified and accelerate your coaching
- Certificate in Positive Psychology Coaching (For TSPP Alumnus or Certified Coach); OR
- Certificate in Positive Psychology Interventions (Non-coach)
About the Trainer
Dr. Robert Biswas-Diener, Coach and Professor of Psychology, is widely known as the “Indiana Jones of Positive Psychology” because his research on happiness has taken him to such far-flung places as Greenland, India, Kenya and Israel. He is a positive psychologist, certified mental coach, researcher, managing director of Positive Acorn as well as modular leader at The School of Positive Psychology. He regularly conducts workshops and keynote lectures for multi-national corporations, and his coaching practice typically has a three-month waiting list.
For registration or further enquiries, please fill in the contact form below or call us at +65 6884 5161.