As 2021 draws to an end, we invite you to usher in the new year with psychotherapy techniques that will enhance your journey moving forward.
Bring about fulfilling goals to fruition when you learn how to apply a variety of psychotherapy modalities to make lasting changes in your life.
In this complimentary online talk, you will discover:
- How to utilize basic psychotherapy to ensure resolutions stick
- Different psychotherapy techniques that can be applied to everyday life
- Ways to use psychotherapy to build healthy habits that can be sustained
What is the online course preview about?
This is an opportunity for anyone interested in TSPP’s courses to learn more about the course structure, career pathways and entry requirements. After a presentation by our consultant, attendees will be able to participate in a Q&A session, and learn more about admissions procedures.
14 Dec 2021, Tue
7.30pm – 8.15pm – Plan for 2022 with Psychotherapy Techniques: Online Talk + Preview
8.15pm – 8.45pm – Course Preview: Psychotherapy programmes
8.45pm – 9.00pm – Q&A
- Certificate in Counselling
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Applied Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy
About our Speaker: Stephen Lew
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology
- Founder & Executive Director, The School of Positive Psychology
- Co-founder, Thrive Psychology Clinic and Novosensus
- Positive Psychology Psychotherapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist & Supervisor
- Worked with more than 800 clients in wellbeing development
- ‘Getting Naked with Happiness’ mental wellbeing podcast host
An expert in the field of positive psychology with 19 years of experience in the higher education and training industry, Stephen Lew is a strong believer in giving back to society, Stephen actively volunteers his personal time for community projects – be it giving talks to community and religious groups, or providing pro-bono psychology training to welfare organisations.
In March 2020, Stephen conducted an intervention and training for crisis responders in China, when the COVID-19 pandemic first started. More than 100 counsellors, mental health professionals, and psychologists managing the COVID-19 crisis helpline were trained. Stephen also taught the Chinese crisis responders resilience, and resilience techniques to teach others in China.
We welcome everyone who is interested in psychology, psychotherapy, or helping to bring out the best in others to join us for this preview session. If you would like to know more about Psychotherapy, other programmes or the preview, fill in the registration form below or contact us at email@example.com
“One year from now, you’ll wish you started today.”