DIPLOMA IN CHILD PSYCHOLOGY AND INTERVENTIONS
Diploma in Child Psychology and Interventions is a mental health education programme that allows students to gain knowledge through the understanding and applications of child and adolescent psychology. Childhood psychology and psychotherapy education are a unique branch of psychology and will be sought after by aspiring mental health practitioners and education leaders, given the pragmatism and societal demands.
Teacher-Student Ratio: 1:30
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
Introduction to Psychotherapy and Counselling
Introduction to Art Therapy
Childhood and Adolescents Disorders
Special Needs Education
Working with Children and Adolescents
Introduction to Play Therapy
Module offerings for the Diploma in Child Psychology and Interventions may vary each term. Please refer to the TSPP Student Portal for the latest updates.
- 12 months, part-time
- Diploma holder from Polytechnic or recognised PEI, or
- 2 GCE ‘A’ Level H2 passes, or
- Certificate in Psychology and/or Counselling from TSPP or other recognised PEI with:
- At least C6 in any GCE ‘O’ level subject conducted in English, or
- ITE NITEC; or
- 30 years old with at least 8 years working experience
- Applicants with minimum 2 years working experience and holding either:
- 5 GCE ‘O’ Level passes with minimum grade of C6, or
- ITE Higher NITEC
English language requirements
- Pass in GCE ‘O’ Level English Language, or
- Pass in any GCE ‘A’ Level subject conducted in English, or
- IELTS 5.5, or
- TOEFL (Internet Based) 59, or
- Pearson PTE Academic 52
- Lectures, case studies, discussions
- Class presentations, role-plays, essays, examination
- SGD 10,476.00 w/GST
Wondering if this is the right course for you?
Send us an enquiry and our educational consultants will be in touch: