But what makes for a fulfilling life? Insights from Positive Psychology point towards wellbeing being made up of different aspects like positive emotions, social connections, meaning, and achievement.
Understanding the different wellbeing pillars means we can harness practical strategies to support our wellbeing, even during challenging times. As events around the world continue to challenge our resilience and mental health, it is important that we learn effective ways to support ourselves and those we love.
Join the upcoming on-campus talk + course preview, as Positive Psychology lecturer Jana Dawson brings participants through evidence-based positive psychology strategies for wellbeing to be integrated into your everyday lives.
Join us in this session, where you will:
- Learn about the key components of mental wellbeing
- Experience Positive Psychology strategies to improve wellbeing
- Understand how you can use Positive Psychology to support yourself and others
The talk will be followed by the Course Preview of Positive Psychology programmes.
What is the Course Preview about?This is an opportunity for anyone interested in TSPP’s courses to learn more about the course structure, career pathways and entry requirements.
After a presentation by our consultant, attendees will be able to participate in a Q&A session, and learn more about admissions procedures.
28 July 2022 (Wed)
7.30-8.30pm – Cultivating Mental Wellbeing with Positive Psychology Talk
8.30-8.50pm – Course Preview: Positive Psychology programmes
Fee: S$19.26 w/GST
Venue: The School of Positive Psychology
61 Stamford Road, #01-09
Our Positive Psychology Courses:
- Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Diploma in Psychology and Positive Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Positive Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership
- Specialist Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing (Online)
About the Speaker: Jana Dawson
– Positive Psychology Consultant
– MSc Applied Positive Psychology
– Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Organisational Psychology and Leadership
– Director of Academic and Training Development, The School of Positive Psychology
Jana’s multidisciplinary background in organisational and intercultural communication, positive psychology, coaching and mindfulness has fashioned her expertise in developing and delivering evidence based, culturally applicable programmes in numerous organisational contexts.
As a positive psychology practitioner, Jana is an advocate of a strengths-based approach in guiding individuals, teams and organisations to develop positive behaviours that cultivate resilient and flourishing organisations.
We welcome everyone who is interested in psychology, positivity, or helping to bring out the best in others to join us for this course preview.
If you would like to know more about Positive Psychology and Psychotherapy programmes or the preview, fill in the registration form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“One year from now, you’ll wish you started today.”